- Chapter Remind Account – Text @csskills17 to 81010
- Chapter Membership Form – Complete this form by Friday, September 02
- Member Contract & Code of Conduct – Print, complete, and turn Contract in to your advisor by Friday, September 02
- Fundraisers – Remember that you MUST complete a minimum of 8 hours before District competition in order to compete. Links to sign up and parking maps are below.
- Uniform Information Form – Please get with Mr. Dawson or Mrs. Keough for sizing and have it filled out by Friday, January 27
Documents & Information for State Conference in Corpus Christi, TX - April 04 - 08
Tuesday, January 30 - Meeting @ 4:00 in LGI (MANDATORY for district competitors)
Saturday, February 03 - Additive Manufacturing, Mobile Robotics, & Criminal Justice district competition will be held at Porter High School.
Saturday, February 10 - TVPro, Audio Radio, Broadcast News, Game Design & Animation district competitions will be held at AMCHS.
February 15-17 - District Conference in Beaumont, TX
Tuesday, February 27 - Meeting @ 4:00 in LGI
Tuesday, March 27 - Meeting @ 4:00 in LGI (MANDATORY for state competitors)(Officer Nominations)
April 04-08 - State Conference in Corpus Christi, TX
Tuesday, April 17 - Meeting @ 4:00 in LGI (MANDATORY for all - Officer Elections)
Thursday, May 17 - SkillsUSA Banquet
June 11-15 - Summer Leadership Conference
June 18-24 - SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference
Chapter Community Service Opportunities
Chapter Fundraising Opportunities
Aggie Football Volunteer Sign-up
Done for 2017-2018
Grub Burger Profit Share