Use your knowledge of the principles of Design (Line, Color, Size, Shape, etc. ) to create a beautiful typographical piece.
Use your previously gained knowledge to format text and shapes.
- 8.5″ x 11″ art board (Portrait or Landscape)
- Use a quote or lyric of your choice (include author/songwriter – small at bottom ) – cite your source
- It must be at least 8 words in length
- Must include shapes/graphics
- No more than 3 fonts
- No more than 2 colors
Export your final image as a PNG and post to your blog. Explain your choice of font, color, shape and design. Be specific. “Because I like it,” is not an answer!
- 50 points – Typography Formatting: Kerning/Leading is appropriate
- 10 points – Author is cited
- 15 points – Caption Description
- 10 points – Shapes/Graphics used
- 15 points – Overall appearance