Construct an advertisement for a specific consumer product by applying previously gained knowledge.
Review the Rules of Typography. Make sure to apply these to your Ad.
- Decide on what product you would like to advertise. Seek approval from instructor(Since I will be out of town, text me your idea and I will let you know if it is accepted)
- Research the product
- Review other Advertisements for the same or similar product to get ideas. This is called REFERENCING.
- Create a paper sketch planning your layout and ideas
- Find images from the internet that you can use to build your layout where necessary.
- Crop the images and create informative text in the available blank space according to the rules of thirds. Use of BRUSHES and/or EMBELLISHED TEXT is REQUIRED.
Post daily updates to your blog and submit the completed .PSD file to the proper folder in the ExamDrop. Use the RUBRIC below to make sure that your image meets all requirements.
Source Images: 20 pts
Cropped correctly: 20 pts
Text/Brush Effect: 30 pts
Proper Typography: 20 pts
Appeal/Realness: 10 pts